Imperial Mailing List - Online Car Club
Imperial Home Page ->Mailing List &Club -> Imperial Mailing List
The Imperial Mailing List is meant for the daily discussion of
Imperials and 1976-78 New Yorker Broughams. We encourage messages
concerning tips and resources, upcoming events, announcements and the
like, as long as it is focused on Imperials. This can include a LOT
of e-mail. The default setting is individual messages where you receive each message as it is
received from the original poster, Digest Mode where you receive one
big message that contains about 25 individual messages.
To understand some of the basic rules of belonging to an online club, please see Mailing-List Etiquette -Rules of Common Courtesy.
Additional Online Groups:
- OIC-Admin: - For officers, leaders and volunteers within the Online Imperial Club. This list is for administration discussions. Anyone can join, once they have belonged to the main "Imperial Mailing List" for at least one month. Write to us if you'd like to join the group of list administrators.
- In June of 1999, we added The Imperial Salon, for the sharing of opinions about Imperials and just about anything else you might want to discuss.
- OIC-Rainbows - This informal grouping of gay owners and fans of Imperials has been active in some form or another since 1985.
- Web-Monsters - Be a part of the group that helps this
site stay current. Volunteer for a specific area or Year! See our
page to join!
- New Yorker Brougham Club - Focused on Chrysler C Bodies from 1974 through 1978 and specifically the 1976 through 1978 New Yorker Broughams. Check out our web site! You can subscribe to the mailing list right on the web site!
- CIA (Christian Imperial Admirers) - This group is a place for Christian people to meet and discuss their admiration for Imperials, Chrysler Imperials and related subjects. This is an open group. You need not BE a Christian to join, we just ask that you expect and tolerate topics discussed from a Christ centered perspective. Click to join!
This page was last updated November 2023. Send us your feedback, and come join the Imperial MailingList - Online Car Club